Our Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Upturn account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Upturn may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Upturn will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Upturn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Upturn will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Upturn will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Upturn may also create a Upturn Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Upturn Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled
DRLEADS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content,
privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and
agree that DRLEADS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any
damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any
such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a
revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days notice prior to any new terms
taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.